Let us take you on a fresh mountain adventure. Hike through the pine forest to find the fresh waterfalls surrounded by greenery. The magic of the moment is intense as you observe the water in the never ending cascade falling to the rocks beneath it,
Wood wick or cotton wick candle as per your preference,
Small 90g /18-20 hour burn
Medium 120g / 25-30 hour burn
Large 170g / 30-40 hour burn
- PRODUCT USE TIPS & SAFETY
- SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
CANDLE BURNING TIPS
These tips are there to make sure you get the best use out of your products as well as stay safe while using them
- For every burn of the candle, we recomend to burn it between 1- 4 hours, however long it may take to ensure the wax is fully melted on the top later of the candle, right to the edge of the jar. This will help to avoid the candle from tunneling and having a much shorter life. Smaller candles and those with larger wicks might take less time get a wax pool.
- Always trim your wicks to 0.5cm (half a cm long) to ensure there is no black smoke coming off, but also to prolong the life of the candle, and to prevent the container from getting too hot. Large flames can become a fire hazard and we want you to be safe ! So please make sure on every burn, that your wick is not too long !
- Clear any debri from the melt pool, including crystals and florals. Make sure they are away from the flame if there is any included in your candle. The cystals are not so much a fire hazard. We make sure to use crystals that are safe for candles
- If the candle has multiple wicks please make sure to light them all at the same time, this will help the candle get an even burn. Don't leave a wick unlit if the others are all lit.
CANDLE SAFETY WARNING: ALWAYS KEEP A BURNING CANDLE IN SIGHT, KEEP AWAY FROM FLAMMABLE MATERIALS AND ANY FOREIGN MATERIALS SUCH AS FABRICS ETC, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. NEVER BURN A CANDLE FOR LONGER THAN 4 HOURS AT A TIME. KEEP AWAY FROM DRAFTS, STOP BURNING THE CANDLE WHEN 1.5CM OF WAX ONLY IS LEFT AT THE BOTTOM TO PREVENT CRACKING GLASSWARE. NEVER USE A CANDLE AS A NIGHT LIGHT. ALWAYS CHECK THE WARNING LABEL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CANDLE JAR AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
Every product that is handmade/ handpoured is made to order just for you! We may not be as fast as Amazon but we will update you via email when your product is on the way. We anticipate all orders to be processed within 2-5 working days for most times. In any case you can always get in touch with us to check the status of your order and we will reply within a couple of hours at the latest
For all other products, processing times are 1-2 days for items that are in stock, back ordered items can take several weeks. Please email to check with us : email@example.com
After shipping a notification will be sent to you with your tracking number
Our shipping partners are AUS Post Sendle and a few others, we do ship worldwide ! Please note the shipping costs to overseas are a bit higher due to candles being heavier in nature and we can't just send them in satchels. All rates are calculated directly by the carriers and are discounted rates. We will definitely continue to work towards getting you the best shipping rates
Orders within AU may take up to 7 days to arrive after shipping but we recommend to track with the tracking number that you will be provided directly on the carrier website.
Shipping to overseas will depend upon customers and carrier processing, please check with them directly
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES - 30 day money back guarantee !
We make everything with love and care and are sure you will love your products also! but if for any reason you are unhappy with your product, we will happily refund you or provide an exchange. Please view the full returns and exchanges policy for details
If in any case your item arrives damaged, don't worry we've got you! We'll send you a replacement and even a little extra :)
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your damaged item photos, and please view the shipping, returns and policies page for more information in regads to receiving a refund or replacement for your damaged order.